Antivirus is most important and necessary security software for all the devices. As we know that iPad is designed and developed by the Apple, it is a US based company. Antivirus helps in protecting your iPad from different viruses and malware infections, spyware, phishing and many more. If you want to protect your iPad from viruses, you need to download and install the antivirus on your iPad.
We suggest you choose Norton antivirus; it is one of the best antivirus available in the market with enhanced features and best quality antivirus at affordable prices. Norton is very popular for providing best services to their customer in less time.
If any new user wants to install the Norton antivirus on iPad, so we provide you some simple steps which make the task easy for you. And sometimes users of Norton are facing any difficulties in installing the Norton antivirus on iPad, then follow the steps carefully to avoid errors and issue that might occur, if you do not follow the steps properly. And during the time you follow the steps and you need any technical support from the team of Norton then dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support, the experts are available 24*7 to assist you or visit www.Norton.com/Myaccount for more information.
Procedure to Install Norton Antivirus on iPad
- Open the App Store, search for “Norton “
- Then, select the Norton Identity Safe -Secure password manager tool, and then click on the Install button.
- When the installation process is finished, then click to open the app.
- Carefully read the “User License ”
- Then, click on the “I Accept” button.
- Follow one of the following options:
- If you need to know more about Norton Identity Safe application tool, then click on the What is Identity Safe? Option.
- If you don’t have any existing account with Norton, click on the Create an Account option and follow the on-screen instructions appear on the screen to create your new Norton account.
- For accessing the online vault that was created by using a Norton product on your device, click on the “Sign in”option. Then, type your Norton account registered email and password and then again click on the “Sign in” option.
- Now, type your Norton Safe Identity password to access your online vault, and then click on the Open Vault option
- Then again choose from one of the following option given below-
- To open faster your Norton Identity Safe Vault on your device, using a PIN or Touch ID,
To set up a PIN on iPad.
- Click on the setup PIN code option.
- Select a 4-digit PIN code on your iPad.
- Finally to confirm, click on the OK button.
- Or skip the PIN set-up option and want to start using Norton Identity Safe, then click on the Skip for Now option.
- The Norton Identity Safe set-up is now complete.
After following the whole steps, the Norton antivirus software is installed on your iPad. If you are facing any problem in following the steps, then you can also contact the Norton customer support. The experts are well-qualified professional and available 24*7 to assist you. For instant help, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit Norton.com/setup for more information.