Sending the images without downloading any special is an old trend. Evidentially, iPhones made the message conversation smoother and its facility to send the pictures is fantastic. Even though the phones are amazing, but they also face the error and don’t perform accordingly. The iPhone despite being amazing with its ability to send the pictures, sometimes encounter the error and doesn’t send pictures.
If you are also facing the same issues in your iPhone device, then don’t worry and keep following the guide. The steps and the methods mentioned below will help you to eliminate the error from your iPhone and making your device to perform the task like before.
Here is how to troubleshoot iPhone not sending pictures error
Check the Internet Connections
If the internet connection is not activated in your iPhone then immediately try turning it on. Some people use cellular data, and some have a Wi-Fi connection at home. Check the internet connection according to your internet service.
- For Cellular Data user, open settings app and go to the Cellular option.
- Tap the toggle to turn on the cellular connection.
- For Wi-Fi user, go to Wi-Fi section and turn on the service.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi signal strength is good.
- Now open the web browser in your phone and check if the internet service.
Check Data & Time in your iPhone
If the data and time are not accurate according to your time zone, then the problem is likely to appear.
- Launch the Settings app and go to the General menu.
- In the General menu, navigate to the Date & Time option.
- Tap to open it and select Set Automatically.
- Tap to turn on its toggle button.
- Now, go to the Time Zone just below the Set Automatically.
- Select your time zone from the list opened.
Turn on MMS Service
Admittedly, the MMS is a necessary service which is required to send and receive any multimedia file. If the service is not available or turned off in a device, then the error will appear. Since Apple provides the MMS service in iPhones, hence turning it on will help to solve the iPhone not sending pictures error.
- Tap the Settings option.
- Go to the Messages section and tap on it.
- There you will find the MMS Messaging option.
- Enable the MMS option by turning on its toggle button.
- In the same section, at the top, you must be seeing iMessage.
- Tap to turn on the iMessage service to ensure that the messaging app is working correctly.
iPhone has undeniably made the text messaging smoother, and its MMS service is incredible. But when the problem is occurring in the phone, there should be a bug or a glitch preventing the device from sending pictures. The steps hopefully guide you through the situation to resolve the iPhone is not sending the pictures error.