The YouTube Premium is a YouTube’s owned subscription services which are available for all YouTube Premium account holders. It is one of the confusing services by the YouTube. The features of Premium account is that it automatically removes all ads from the YouTube videos, and it also permits you to the YouTube Originals, by allowing you to listen to all YouTube Music ad-free and also includes a Google Play Music Subscription.
YouTube charged you only $11.99 per month, so it’s not a bad deal, as considering that you are getting the access of almost two music streaming services, that is YouTube Originals and remove all the ads from all the YouTube videos.
However, if any user wants to share the subscription plan with their family, then they can use it this YouTube Premium account plan. It’s a wallet-friendly deal for all YouTube lovers. If you found any issue in sharing the YouTube premium account with your family member then you can read this blog, we provide you the whole procedure of how to share the YouTube Premium account with your family members. You need to follow the steps in the given sequence so that it will save your time and take fewer of your efforts. The steps are discussed below-
Steps to Share YouTube Premium Account with Your Family Member
Now, good news for all the You Tuber’s, like an Amazon Prime, you can also share your YouTube Premium account with your family member. You just need to add up to five other household members by adding $8 as extra cost per month.
When you upgrade yourself with a YouTube Family Plan, then all six family members that you add will enjoy the same benefits. This simply means that experience of ad-free YouTube and YouTube Music and Google Music for all the six members. For upgrading your YouTube Premium Subscription to a family plan, you need to follow few simple steps:-
- Click to Log in into your YouTube account.
- Go to youtube.com/premium.
- Then, click on the Manage option.
- Click on the Manage Membership, followed by Upgrade.
- Click on the Upgrade option.
- Again, click on Upgrade to confirm it.
- On the other hand, go directly to youtube.com/premium/family.
- And then, click on the Get Family Plan to upgrade.
- When you confirmed it, instantly you will be charged a fixed fee to upgrade to the YouTube Premium Family service plan.
- Subsequently, you will need to choose and invite all those five members of your household to the family group.
Note: Members are to be at least 13 years of age and also have a Google account.
- Now, to add a new household member, go to your paid membership’s page.
- Then, click on the action overflow button near to the YouTube Premium.
- Choose Family sharing settings option.
- Or, you can also go to the families.google.com
- Then, click on the plus sign to add a family member.
- Now, type their email address and then suggest them from the suggested contacts.
- Click on the Send option.
- Finally, after inviting the new members in your group, they will need to accept it before the request for joining the premium account expires or within 14 days from the day invitation has been sent.
- Once you added all five family members, now you only need to do that you have to change the group once every 12 months.