Protect your Pc/laptop and other devices with Norton.com/setup
Norton is a prominent leader among all the top antiviruses. With an aim of providing a one-stop solution for all the virus and theft protection, it offers various products with different subscription package. In the present time, computers and other devices are quite tethered with the today’s tech savvy generations. With the growth of internet services and online presence, internet security has become one of the prime concern. No matter if we are surfing internet on our smartphones or computers, the risk of viruses and trojans have evolved. In such situation, having an antivirus on the device is must.Join your hands with the Norton Antivirus and protect your device from unwanted trojans and online threats. Due to its high in-built features, it is highly appreciated and widely accepted as the best antivirus. Talking about its advanced additional features, it helps in detection and removal of our own invited threats too. Example if we click on some malicious links or downloads some virus containing attachment, it detects such and warns us immediately. One can purchase and can install the Norton Antivirus by following www.norton.com/setup link.
We have listed out a complete procedure by which one can easily download, install and activate Norton Antivirus on their computer. So, just follow the given guide and apply the same on your computer.
Steps to Uninstall the Pre-version Norton Antivirus
It is mandatory to uninstall any pre-installed antivirus. It is because your computer won’t allow two antivirus on a single device. Thus, follow the steps and uninstall it from your computer.For Windows Operating System
- Go to the control panel.
- Now choose any of these option depending upon the version of the window installed at your PC: Open programs and features/Add or remove programs/Uninstall a program
- Go to the directory of the program that are installed on your PC.
- Select the security program and click uninstall and remove
- Click next on the subscription waiting period warning window pop up
- Restart your computer system and complete this process
- Remove the previously installed security software by uninstalling it via Launchpad or using uninstaller or moving the security app into the trash.
- You need to empty the trash to uninstall the pre-installed the antivirus.
- Restart, if required!
Norton.com/Setup - How to Install Norton Setup?
Follow these simple Steps to Download Norton Setup
Once you are done with the uninstall process, follow these steps to install the Norton setup:
- Visit norton.com/setup
- Sign in using your registered email ID and password.
- create a new account by filling out the signup form
- If you are signing in for the first time, it may ask you to choose one of the two choices: Install on this device or install on another device
- After selecting, click agree and download to proceed
- Once you download the software, you get Norton’s downloader program.
- Click run to download and install the security software.
- However, if you wish to download and install the same software to another device (computer or mobile), you can simply sign in to your Norton Management Console by visiting https://manage.norton.com
- At the management homepage, you need to click download “Download Norton” and a pop up will ask you “Do you want to add more devices”?
- Now you can follow the instructions to proceed installation and get the link for the same on your provided email ID
Activate Norton 360 from the Main Window:
- Click the Norton tray icon to open the Main Window
- Click My Account from the top menu
- Click Activate Norton 360 or Renew Subscription in the My Account window.
- The Renew Subscription option will only show if your Norton 360 is already activated.
- Follow the complete instructions
- Click Done
For Help and Assistance, Get Norton Customer Support
While following the steps if you need any help or suggestion then you can contact to the Norton Customer Support as the technicians are well-versed having an advanced knowledge of the antivirus setup and Norton issues. You can call them anytime. They work remotely with the 24*7 availability. You may face several issues, the issues can be as follows:
- When new software has been installed
- Some errors have to be found after completion of full system scan
- Some issues occurred during uninstallation and reinstallation process
- Updating patches or updates whenever required
- Some viruses or malwares are still concealed even after completion of full scan
- Recent versions of virus definitions not getting updated successfully.